Due to COVID-19 Pandemic restrictions, LiSH services are unable to provide their regular clinics.  All contact with patients will be made through our central booking line 01522 309309 (8am – 7.30pm Monday – Friday). You will be offered a telephone consultation, and if following this we need to see you in person we will offer an appointment.


Patients who do attend without prior triage will not be seen to protect our staff and vulnerable client groups. If you have a need that is not urgent, please consider whether this can wait until the coronavirus outbreak is over.


If you are under 25 and want STI testing, please click here.


We offer a free text service for sexual health questions and advice (Lincolnshire residents, aged 13-19): Text 07520 649893


Emergency Contraception (age 20 and over) is available at community pharmacies (for example, Co-op Pharmacy) but we recommend phoning ahead of your visit to find out their opening times and access to services. Those under 20 should call our central booking line 01522 309309 (8am – 7.30pm Monday – Friday).


PrEP Impact Trial participants: New enrolment into the trial has currently been paused. However we continue supply of PrEP medicine for those already registered on the trial with us. Because of restrictions being placed on service provision, we are not currently able to provide clinic-based HIV testing or screening. Users can request HIV self-testing/sampling kits through third party websites such as Terrence Higgins Trust if they wish until further notice.

It's free and easy to get your home STI Test...

(for 15 - 24 year olds)



Where's my nearest clinic?

Watch our YouTube Channel HERE


Latest videos from LiSH

Contact us

Lincolnshire Sexual Health, Lindon House, 134 Dixon Street, Lincoln, LN6 7TU

This service is funded through Lincolnshire County Council’s Public Health grant.

phone_sm.pngCall 01522 309 309

Connect with us

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter!


This website is designed for information purposes only and is not designed to provide specific medical advice or professional services.  If you have a health problem you should consult your doctor or other suitably qualified health professional and obtain advice and treatment from them that takes into account your specific symptoms.

Lincolnshire City Council
Hide this section
Show accessibility tools